31 October, 2014
Virtual Cabinet Webinar November 14, 2014
CLI invite you to attend a free webinar at 2 pm ET on Friday November 14 to introduce you to the Virtual Cabinet document management system, a leading DMS from Great Britain. Jo Lobb, the head of international sales, will be here at our Hanover office to offer the webinar.
To sign up for the webinar, send an email to email@example.com or call Jean at 603.643.1900.
Virtual Cabinet is already integrated with many systems — including CCH and Thomson products — and is easily integrated with other tax, practice management, and accounting systems. Pricing is per user, thus scaled to the size of the firm. Learn more.
- Provides a secure document store with several document search services.
- Integrates fully with back office systems.
- Links all forms of electronic files back to the client record.
- Stores email correspondence with designated clients automatically.
- Offers a secure portal solution that includes electronic signing and automatic email notification.
- Enables your company to control documents, share information, increase productivity and archive securely — with an instant return on investment.
These items and others will be covered in the webinar. Please join us on Friday, November 14, at 2 pm eastern time to see how easy to use a good DMS can be!
Other times are available if you can’t make this meeting. Please call!