Advance Practice Management Suite
- A unified suite of applications in one SQL Server Database
- Designed with workflow and project management at the core
- Scalable to the largest firms
Why Commercial Logic selected APS Advance for its high end practice management offering
- From listening to accountants we understood the increasing importance of better management of projects and of the limited staff resources. Fundamentally Advance is a project management system that includes time and billing, rather than a time/billing system with project management tacked on.
- We heard from accountants that they needed better ways to mine the information collected in their PM database. Advance offers superior analytics through its Practice Intelligence module, including pivot tables, spreadsheets that interact with the database, and an extensive library of customizable dashboards. Practice Intelligence is also capable of drawing information from other databases for its reports and graphs.
- We were impressed with the willingness of APS to design and develop new modules for its core product — CRM and Staff Resource Planning are examples — but at the same time to keep the database open for synchronization with databases from other vendors. APS understands that there will always be other systems of importance to the accounting firm that need to synchronize information with the Advance
- We found a number of shared values with APS, most importantly a commitment to top end customer support.
If your firm needs a practice management solution that can provide project management, staff scheduling, client relationship management, business development, and superior data mining, reporting, and synchronization with other systems, ask us about APS Advance!